To present a full-fledged exhibition of authentic and natural Kahraman, in a contemporary style, with a strong commitment to the Arab cultural tradition.
To promote Kahraman industry which is considered part and parcel of the Arab culture and a symbol of the people in the Arab Gulf region.
To showcase authentic Kahraman meeting the tastes and preferences of different age groups; to bring together a wide range of those products along with their makers and manufacturers.
- Katara Cultural Village plans to organise this exhibition on an annual basis to make Katara the first access for authentic Kahraman beads.
- To facilitate exchange of expertise and different perspectives in the manufacturing of Kahraman beads.
- To display, sell and popularise Kahraman beads.
- To familiarise the younger generation with the making of Kahraman beads.
- To bring together specialised talents in this industry from outside Qatar.
- To document and archive the history of manufacturing Kahraman beads.
- To introduce different varieties of Kahraman beads.
© 2018 Katara International Exhibition for Kahraman