To present a full-fledged exhibition of authentic and natural Kahraman, in a contemporary style, with a strong commitment to the Arab cultural tradition.
To promote Kahraman industry which is considered part and parcel of the Arab culture and a symbol of the people in the Arab Gulf region.
- Katara Cultural Village plans to organise this exhibition on an annual basis to make Katara the first access for authentic Kahraman beads.
- To facilitate exchange of expertise and different perspectives in the manufacturing of Kahraman beads.
- To display, sell and popularise Kahraman beads.
- To familiarise the younger generation with the making of Kahraman beads.
- To bring together specialised talents in this industry from outside Qatar.
- To document and archive the history of manufacturing Kahraman beads.
- To introduce different varieties of Kahraman beads.
Katara Cultural Village (Katara) opened Friday 3rd Katara International Exhibition for Kahraman, which will continue until Feb. 13 with the…
Cultural Village Foundation, Katara yesterday opened 3rd Katara International Exhibition for Kahraman, which will continue until February 13 with the…
© 2018 Katara International Exhibition for Kahraman